3.12.2013

Extremely Cute & Happy Customer

Vannie over at Beauty on Mars was my very first customer a couple of months ago. Her little boy was only a couple of months old and I had just started making my burp cloths. I have often wondered how they liked them and then I recently received these.
I could not get over how cute he is, and am so happy that he loves his burp cloths. It really melts my heart. 

Vanniee said:
"I love that I used it as a burp cloth with him when he was a 2 months and now a year old he's using it as a blanky"

After hearing that I was over the moon and I am so happy that she was willing to share these pictures with me!

4 comments:

  1. I just found your little blog, and I'm a new follower! Love it! -Char
    http://char-and-jared.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for following. Hope you enjoy the new things to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved working with you!

    xoxo,

    Vanniee

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was wonderful working with you. Thank you for all of your support. Please let me know if you want anymore. I am working on blankets like the burp cloths.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips